This is my husband’s 2nd marriage and he has had a vasectomy. Is it possible for us to have a child together?

With a male partner who has had a vasectomy, the assistance of a urologist specializing in male infertility would be required. Assuming that he does not desire or is not a good candidate for a vasectomy reversal, an evaluation along with assisted reproductive technologies will most frequently provide you with the option of having a child together.

Comments are closed.

Due Date Calendar